my sim was taking photobooth photos with another girl who DIED halfway through
yesterday was nine years ago
just let that sink in
my seventeenth birthday is in a few weeks…and I’m actually kind of sad…i really like being sixteen
but if your sixteen you cant be the dancing queen
thank u little bread stick that made me feel better
this is the best thing to happen to one of my text posts
If they show sports events at bars why don’t they show tv shows?
someone should get to making a fandom bar.
no but can you imagine? fandom themed drinks, tv show maraton nights, discount to cosplayers, and special season finale events.WHY ISNT THIS A THING??!!
“does anyone else-” yes
“am i the only one who-” no
“is it weird that i-” probably not
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
TAG I’m it!
I was tagged by trenchcoatlessangel (yay I have never been tagged before this is so much more exciting than it probably should be!)
Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions asked by your tagger and ask eleven more.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to this post.
Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Questions that I must answer:
1. Romance or adventure and why? -adventure because it is fun and it may lead you to new places that you never expected such as romance! plus adventuring with someone is a great way to get to know someone, or even yourself.
2. Main fandom ATM? -a tie between supernatural and sherlock and night vale because I love all and I really can’t decide.
3. If you had unlimited money, what would be the first thing you would buy?
-I would pay my college tuition and then buy a few nice dresses and then plan a trip around the world.
4. A childhood dream? - I wanted to act on disney channel, despite being a bad actress and never really pursuing it. I definitely thought it would happen. I am glad it didn’t.
5. Favorite food? -This question is hard for me. My top two favorite types of food are Mexican and Indian. Comfort food is really great too, like cookies and pizza.
6. Dream job? - Getting paid to travel (without needing a second job) and maybe running a blog about it.
7. Main pet peeve? - right now, it’s people who choose to be ignorant about certain things because they don’t want to have to deal with them.
8. Less favorite class in high school? -gym ew
9. Favorite book? - I haven’t found it yet. I just read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies which was really great. I am (yes really late but at least I am trying) to read Harry Potter soon.
10. Do you speak any other language besides your native one? -Nope. I wish. I took Spanish from K-8th grade but long story short I didn’t learn shit because my teachers sucked and just taught us the same vocabulary every year. And in high school I took 2 years of German so there’s that.
11. A role model in any sense? (doesn’t have to be a real person). - Elizabeth Bennet, Esther Earl, Amélie, Liesel Meminger, uhhhh hmm I’ll probably think of some later after I post this because that’s always how it goes…and I wouldn’t say that youtubers are my role models but I do admire them, like the vlogbrothers and carrie hope fletcher.
Now it’s time for the questions that I am asking!
1. Weirdest thing you have ever done? (out of context)
2. All time favorite band?
3. Favorite pick up line?
4. Have you ever thought about making YouTube videos, or do you currently make them now? What is stopping/starting you?
5. What are your thoughts on feminism?
6. If money wasn’t an issue, how would you like to spend the rest of your life?
7. Favorite book? (I know my tagger asked me this, but I am curious of what other peoples favorite books are)
8. Do you cope well with change, and how do you cope with it?
9. What are you currently obsessing over?
10. Favorite fun fact?
11. Something you realized recently?
I am tagging cocolooo, teejaypineapple, thegingercomplex, sirlaughsalott, theperksofbeingacolander, dancewithmewinchester, progressivespirit, lordehuron, g-i-a-n-t-s, floflointhetardis2, birdcagesanddemons.
Any salad can be a Caesar salad if you stab it enough
i know two andreas! one of them is my cousin and ive known her since before i was born! i went to her wedding last october in juarez and it was beautiful
the other andrea i know is a wonderful friend i met at vidcon last year (in line for the vlogbrothers signing). i call her andie and i actually roomed with her this year at vidcon. i love her so so so so much and she’s a huge nerd and we both love watsky and dancing badly to disco music. one time she made me laugh so hard i threw my ramen across the hotel room. this is us:
her url is thecaatsmeeow
RIP ramen 3
I LOVE YOU SO much ceci and I am missing VidCon very badly! Without you, who would I dance with badly? You are the flamin to my hot cheetos. The bacon to my cheeseburger. The DA to my YUM.
P.S. I am still waiting for the petting dogs YouTube channel.